My device says it is offline.Updated 24 days ago
- Check Your Router: Check whether the router is powered off or disconnected from the network. If your router is not working properly, reset the router and allow 5-10 minutes for the router to recover.
- Check Wifi Name and Password: Check whether the router has been replaced or the wifi name or password have been changed. If so, remove your device from your app and then add it again using the updated wifi name and password.
- Check Wifi Signal Strength: Check the network environment has strong and stable signals. To check your network connection quickly, open a web page on your phone or other device that is connected to the wifi network to check whether the browsing is smooth and stable.
- Check for an App Update: Check that your app is up to date.
- Check for a Firmware Update: To check for firmware updates to go Home > Select any of your connected devices, to go to the device page > Click the edit button in the top right corner of the screen > Click Device Update to see if you need any firmware updates.
- Delete and Reconnect Your Device: Delete your device and attempt to reconnect it.
- To delete a connected device, go to the device page > Edit button in the top right corner > Remove Device.
- Confirm you are connecting to a 2.4GHz wifi network.
Keywords and phrases: schedule, how to schedule, how to change schedule, change lighting schedule. lighting pattern, light pattern, smart app, app support, custom schedule change lighting, change, modify, update, connect, wifi, bad wifi, smart home, smart house, alexa, google home, lost item, lost signal, no signal
Was this article helpful?