I’m close to my router and I still can’t connect. Help!Updated 7 months ago
Follow these steps below:
- Confirm You Are Connecting to a 2.4GHz Wifi Network.
- Check Your Router: Check whether the router is powered off or disconnected from the network. If your router is not working properly, reset the router and allow 5-10 minutes for the router to recover.
- Check Wifi Name and Password: Check whether the router has been replaced or the wifi name or password have been changed. If so, remove your device from your app and then add it again using the updated wifi name and password.
- Check Wifi Signal Strength: Check the network environment has strong and stable signals. To check your network connection quickly, open a web page on your phone or other device that is connected to the wifi network to check whether the browsing is smooth and stable.
- Remove Any Old Devices from Your Network. The wifi may be over extended on its number of authorized devices. Remove these devices using your wifi provider portal.
Keywords and phrases: schedule, how to schedule, how to change schedule, change lighting schedule. lighting pattern, light pattern, smart app, app support, custom schedule change lighting, change, modify, update, connect, wifi, bad wifi, smart home, smart house, alexa, google home